Kris Humphries Files For Annulment, Says Kardashian Duped Him Into Marriage

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Kris Humphries filed for an annulment Wednesday from his wife Kim Kardashian, People Magazine reports.

Kardashian’s soon to be ex-husband filed for the annulment on the basis of fraud, People said.

Humphries alleges Kardashian duped him into their 72-day marriage.

The couple wed on Aug. 20 in a lavish ceremony televised on E!. Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31.

Under California law, an annulment is granted if there is proof of incest, impotency, bigamy, fraud, force or unsound mind.

If Humphries is denied an annulment, he wants a legal separation and not a divorce, the magazine reports.

Comments

1. Vibrani Nora Amrani says:

I suppose Kim made him buy the ring and propose? This guy didn’t contribute anything but the ring and a bracelet, from what I saw, to his own wedding.

2. gmoney says:

im still trying to figure out how these ho’s became famous

1. Al says:

It was their old man, Robert Kardashian, in the Los Angeles OJ Simpson criminal case. Other than that, they would be nothing . . .

3. caritia says:

Well, he could use the “unsound mind” reason. He seems a dumb.

1. wg//af says:

I am just jealous because I wish I could rub his large pen1s on me while he sniffed my skanky skinny as$.

4. Dodger says:

Who Cares People! There are people fighting wars, hunger and unemployment and this is what you media hippos report. Very Very Sad. We live in a sad society.

5. rankin1 says:

BOYCOTT the NBA AND THE KarrDASHGIAns everyday we se the same damn thingf.

6. Margo Channing says:

He was duped??? WHAT! Wow, they are both a trip. She is famous for…(insert cricket sounds here) & he plays afterschool activites for 2 million a year. They really need to stop it.

7. debra says:

Good for him And I hope the judge sees fraud, cause the Kardashians have been getting the last laugh for a long time They contribute nothing It.all about them what they got Never see the family doing charity events to help others

8. ugh says:

Her pooper has had more traffic than a macdonalds’ drive thru.

1. wg//af says:

I sure would like to drive thru her pooper with my happy meal sized french fry of an excuse of a pen1s.