Scott Dekraai Pleads Not Guilty To Seal Beach Salon Murders

SANTA ANA (CBS) — The alleged gunman in the Seal Beach salon massacre pleaded not guilty to murder charges Tuesday.

Scott Dekraai, 41, has been charged with eight counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in the Oct. 12 shootings at the Salon Meritage.

Prosecutors say he was seeking revenge against his wife after he lost a child custody battle.

Dekraai is being held without bail.

Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced last month that he will be seeking the death penalty.

Dekraai is accused in the deaths of:

• FANNIN, Randy Lee (12/11/1948)
• BUZZO, Victoria Ann (7/21/1957)
• KONDAS, Lucia Bernice (2/19/1946)
• ELODY, Laura Lee (10/01/1965)
• WILSON, Christy Lynn (6/05/1964)
• FOURNIER, Michelle Marie (3/03/1963)
• FAST, Michelle Daschbach (5/21/1964)
• CAOUETTE, David (7/14/1947)


One Comment

  1. Marissa says:

    He should be executed. He’s just plain evil.

    1. orlando says:

      tortured first

  2. Robert S. says:

    He will try to “Weasel out”, cause thats what “Evil Weasels” try to do. They don’t want to “face-up” for the evil that they commit on others. If they don’t “Fry” him here, then he will have to “Face-up ” to what he did in the here after. You can’t break the laws of the universe!

  3. Robert S. says:

    He is a sorry “sack of Weasel Spit”! Make him miserable, PLEASE! He is not insane, but just plain “Nasty Mean”!

  4. groapair says:

    Scott Dekraai RULES

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio

Listen Live