CHiPS For KIDS

» PHOTOS: CHIPS For KIDS Media And Family Day 2011
chips for kids photo 2011 420px CHiPS For KIDS

(credit: Su-E Tan/CBS)

Make this Holiday Season magical for a less fortunate child or teen in your community. From November 25 through Christmas Eve bring a new, unwrapped toy to any California Highway Patrol office or to one of the drop-off locations below.

Drop-Off Locations

(15 Corporate Locations)

• Red Robin

• M’s Flowers

• John Force Holiday Car Show
(December 4)

• El Tepeyac
(City of Industry location)

• Riverside Dealership Group

• Mall Locations:

– Glendale Galleria
December 5-18
(First Level, next to Target)

– Lakewood Center Mall
December 9-22
(First Level, next to Target)

– The Shops at Montebello
December 1-20
(First Level, Next to JC Penney)

– Westfield Topanga
(First Level, next to Target)

– Westfield Culver City Shopping Center
(First Level, next to Target)

CHIPS For KIDS Media And Family Day

picture 183 CHiPS For KIDS

Click To View Photos

December 8 marked the CHIPS For KIDS Media And Family Day at the CBS2/KCAL9 Broadcast Center in Studio City. Anchors and reporters were on hand all day as viewers and celebrities stopped by to drop off new, unwrapped toys to be given to kids in need.
» PHOTOS: CHIPS For KIDS Media And Family Day

John Force Holiday Car Show

71 CHiPS For KIDS

Click To View Photos

The 14th annual John Force Holiday Car Show was held on Sunday, December 4, bringing in thousands of toys for CHIPS for KIDS program!
» PHOTOS: John Force Holiday Car Show
» RELATED STORY: Holiday Season Kicks Off With John Force Holiday Car Show

Comments

1. Allen Wang says:

Good Evening! Kcal 9 News Team! How Are You Guys Doing Today?
    Good? Great! I’m Happy to Give Away My Old Toys! I Do Hope All Kids
    Get They’re Favorite Toys Hoping for Christmas Cheer & I Will Perform
    for Them to Enjoy Christmas Spirit! Good Work Kcal 9 News Team
    Anchors,Reporters, Weather Girl and Police Officers! I’m Counting
    On You! Work Hard And Do Your Best to Please Me!
    Good Luck
    to All of
    You!

PS Have A Wonderful Evening!

2. ELIZABETH ENCINAS says:

HELLO IM RELATED TO SOMEONE SHE IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO AND RADIATION THERAPY WITH FOUR CHILDREN WELL THREE YOUNG ONES OLDEST WILL UNDERSTAND IS THERE A WAY THAT I COULD HAVE THE FAMILY SIGN UP TO RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE KIDS I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW I COULD GO ABOUT DOING THIS

3. Ana Lopez says:

Good evening my name is Ana from Ventura County and i am unemployed single moher of four beutiful children going through financial hardship and I wanted to know where can I sign up to receive chistmas gifts for my children or any referals where i could go thank you very much for your time.

4. sil orlando says:

How can my foster kids at Optimist Youth homes and Family Services. http://www.oyhfs.org, benefit from this toy drive?

5. Steve ott says:

I brought a bag of toys to your studio location tonight and your security guards made me feel very unwelcome. One took the toys the other told me to get the he’ll out of there. I couldnt even take a moment to look at the decorations or see who was outside conducting an interview. Last time you’ll ever receive a donation from me. Christmas spirit my ass, just give me your money chump!

6. Lopez says:

There is a single father of four kids ages 10-17 lost his job collecting unemployment does not have no money to buy gifts for his kids. If gifts are available for this family.

7. Jamie Lynn says:

Hello all. I have been trying to keep my head up this year and it has been a tough struggle for me. I have been trying gor 4 years to try to fix up my house but everytime I turn around there is a new hole and an opps I’m sorry mom. I have 4 boys and I have been out of work and on disability for a while due to some medical issues. I thought for sure I would be ok this year but I’m not. I exhausted all my resources because I was too late in asking for help. I would appreciate any help that i can get.

8. Zachary Alexander Rice says:

Zachary Alexander Rice
    I’m a 7 yr old actor/writer. I volunteered my time to support the Chips For Kids event.
    I got to give this boy a present for Christmas. His mommy said that it is the ONLY present that he will get because they don’t have any money. I cried. Here is the photo-www.facebook.com/pages/Zachary-Alexander-Rice/118559142756 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3420473/ Christmas is meant to be celebrated by giving the light of love to those who need it most!!

Comments are closed.