Sneak A Peek Inside The Showroom Of The 2011 LA Auto Show
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — It’s time for the annual unveiling of the new car models at the L.A. Auto Show! Bryce Gruber, editor of TheLuxurySpot.com, stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to talk about her favorite models.
Best new car for women: Cadillac XTS
• The best new car for women Just unveiled this morning is the Cadillac XTS – a new sedan, fantastic craftsmanship, purposeful technology, etc + room for kids/teenagers in the back and a truck large enough for sports gear!
• The XTS features new CUE (Cadillac User Experience) technology, which will pair entertainment and information data from up to 10 Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, USBs, SD cards and MP3 players with a vehicle infotainment system that reduces complexity through customized information, natural voice commands and fewer buttons and larger icons.
Luxury for less: Fiat 500 by Gucci
• The partnership with Gucci has allowed Fiat to amplify the Italian style of the Fiat 500 and Fiat 500c (the convertible) with unique exterior and interior looks.
• This 500 by Gucci Special Edition adds dimension to the Fiat 500 portfolio and will appeal to American customers who appreciate Italian Style just as much as modern technology, value, and fuel efficiency all for a starting price of $23,500.
• The 500 by Gucci will be available in Q1 2012 and you can now order at the FIAT Studio Network at www.fiatusa.com
• The special edition Fiat 500 and Fiat Cabrio (the convertible) have been customized by Gucci creative director Frida Giannini in partnership with Fiat’s Centro Stile.
• Inspired by neo-classic black and white film, the Fiat 500 and 500c are available in black with detailing in shiny chrome paired with interiors that contrast sharp black and white for a contemporary racing attitude, and white with satin chrome detailing and ivory and black interiors for softer, sophisticated look.
Buick LaCrosse eAssist
• Buick LaCrosse with the fuel-saving eAssist™ system. It delivers an estimated 36 mpg on the highway and 25 mpg in the city – a 20-percent improvement in highway mileage and a 32-percent boost in city mileage over previous models.
To learn more about the L.A. Auto show, click here.
For more information about The Luxury Spot, click here.