Deputy Seriously Hurt In Crash Involving Alleged Drunk Driver

PALMDALE (AP) — A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy was seriously injured when his cruiser was rammed by a car with an alleged drunk driver behind the wheel.

Sheriff’s Sgt. Andrew Nagel says the suspect’s 2006 Mitsubishi barreled through a stop sign at 35 miles an hour and broadsided the deputy’s vehicle early Saturday in Palmdale.

Firefighters used hydraulic equipment to extricate the deputy from the smashed cruiser. Nagel says the deputy is hospitalized in serious but stable condition. His name was not released.

Jose Aguilar, a 19-year-old Palmdale resident, was treated for minor injuries and arrested for suspicion of felony drunken driving. He is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Nagel says two to three other people riding in the Mitsubishi were injured. Their names and conditions were not released by the department.

1. rankin1 says:

another drunk mexican only 19.

2. rudolfhess says:

14/88! thats nice another illegal causing havoc, deport this drunken idiot before he kills someone!

3. California debe ser llamado Nuevo Mexico says:

Estos jovenes ya no se preocupan por la ley mas.

4. Калифорния должна называться Нью-Мексико says:

Эта молодежь просто не заботятся о законе больше.

5. ILLEGALS says:

19 years old & his future is done & done..!

Another Mexican Disease!

7. California is the Brown State says:

The Golden years are gone.

It’s payback time for a new wave of illegal immigration.

8. LACOMEDIC says:

All you racist adam henrys need to wait for the facts…you dont even know if he was illegal. My prayers go out to the Deputy and his Family. If you dont like us Latinos go to another state.

1. Darryl G Evans says:

he may not be illegal but are his parents??

1. satnot says:

Maybe his parent’s aren’t ither but we know for a fact that all you so called Americans your ancestors were at one time, while our ancestor were here in California (Mexico)100s of years ago.

9. usexipTip says:

We’ve heard it regularly, from massive billboards to your warning labels on cigarette packets: Smoking cigarettes are a danger to your wellness. But it seems like the more we hear that, the more it seems like the words somehow were able to lose its efficiency. Smoke assist has emerged as an alternative for smokers who have tried struggles with getting themselves faraway from smoking a cigarette.

Smokers are attracted to tobacco cigarettes because the nicotine inside them is very addictive, comes with psychotropic effects, and that makes the users hooked on to the cigarette. I was in need of an escape from the following addiction. I hated the feeling of being hooked on anything. Even worse, it’s burning holes in my own pockets. Smoke Assist could be the alternative I was looking for.

My girlfriend didnâ??t like my smoking habit either, and so it really began getting on my nerves. really does work, and I figured out this only after intending it out. There was an absolutely free trial in the providing, so I figured there seemed to be no harm providing it didnâ??t cost anything. Although smoke assist electronic digital cigarette doesnâ??t quite change the physical cigarette, I wanted to quit so bad so i was willing to test out anything. Knowing I could easily get back my money if i still ended up a smoker, I decided to take the plunge with the trial version of Smoke Assist.

I am so glad that I decided to test out this alternative to smoking. The outer shell is actually stainless steel and comes with a control circuit. It is governed by a mini-computer, making it an e-cigarette. This smokeless cigarette does not produce second hand smoke that could be damaging to non-smokers. After approximately 4 months, my want for tobacco cigarettes offers almost gone away. The idea of cigarettes a smoke assist digital cigarette was so intriguing i tried it out with regard to novelty, and today, and I bought way more than We expected.