Woman Says Someone Stole Her 4 Yorkshire Terriers

[Update As Of 10 a.m. on Nov. 12] Linda Bush says she has increased the reward for the return of her dogs to $7,500.

BUENA PARK (CBS) — A Buena Park resident said her home was burglarized and the thief made off with her four Yorkshire terriers, including three puppies.

Linda Bush says thieves broke into her house Friday morning sometime between 10 a.m. and noon.

stolen puppies Woman Says Someone Stole Her 4 Yorkshire Terriers

The puppies stolen from Linda Bush's home are about seven weeks old. (credit: Linda Bush)

The three puppies (two females and one male) are little more than seven weeks old. Says Bush, “They are not yet weaned. They need their mother.”

The eldest dog, 8-year-old Staci, requires medication for a staph infection and a special diet. The dog also has a hairlip.

Bush is offering a $2,500 reward for the return of the dogs.

A police report was filed with the Buena Park Police Department.

Comments

1. Uhoh says:

I’m sure she was out bragging in the front yard. I have 3 Yorkies and I don’t let my neighbors see them. I even live in Irvine where its pretty safe. Stop looking for attention and showing your dogs off

1. Karen says:

You are rude. Who cares if you have 3 Yorkies. I do not. I feel sorry for this woman. You, on the other hand, need to work on your people skills.

1. Luqman says:

Well, for my dog, who is about as excited and crazy as a , we put bells on the door, and ever 1-2 hours we would ring the bell and say her name and tignhs like “come here! Hey! Over here, baby!!” and just until we could just ring the bell to get her to go out. we don’t use the bell anymore, but we usually ask her before she goes out now “need to go out side?”. So now, we just say “out side” and if she needs to go she just runs to the door. PS: Your other answerer is right about praise, I don’t suggest a strict diet if you don’t WANT TO (we did just regular puppy food) but she is right about praise. Just go out wit her for a minute or 2.References : My parents!

2. linda says:

You do not have a clue what you are talking about. Spew your hatefulness someplace else.

1. Cindy says:

Amen Linda!!

3. Shelly says:

Oh you know Linda? And you were on her front lawn while she did this? Wow. Really? I guess if something happened to your 3 Yorkies you’d be cold and callous and not be upset. You’d be one of those people who would just go get new ones? It’s amazing how heartless one can be. I hope your not a mother……

4. Sallye says:

How can you say something like that ? This lady had an 8 foot fence surrounding the entire block she lives on and it happened in broad daylight ! I’ve never read anything so cruel. She’s NOT looking for attention, she only wants her babies back. I’m glad we don’t live in the same town, I wouldn’t want to even know you !! That was a horrible thing to say to someone grieving for her dogs.
      Sallye

2. Julie says:

Why is this woman breeding a defective purebred dog, anyway?

1. Cindy says:

Stacy IS NOT THE MOTHER of the pups. If you would have watched the video it showed the mother Demi who is wandering the house looking and crying for her babies. I know Linda and Stacy is her heart/soul dog. Stacy was a bottle baby and hairlip dogs require special care. I also hand raised a hairlip yorkie years ago and he was special to me also.

1. Shelly says:

Hi Cindy, My heart goes out to Linda. Could you please give any updates? Hopefully there is good news soon. Give her a hug from a fellow Dog Lover.,

2. Shelly says:

Cindy, Can you please post update?

3. Selina says:

I pray your yorkies are all returned safe, sound and speedily.

hotmail, limewire

4. Hana says:

So, this is all her fault and not the fault of the thieves, huh?

5. K.Lu says:

My heart goes to Linda. Loosing one of our babies this way is terrible. I pray the police find them all safe and return them to the owner. Breeding is not acrime. Breeders do it for love and to give love to others. I am so sorry Linda. Will be praying for you and the babies.

6. Shannon Cunningham says:

WOW if people can be on here fighting you are not busy enough spreading the word on this,my fingers have been typing a SHARE THIS message and posting this link on about 200 FB pages of my friends….get to sharing get the word out. The point is to get these pups and dg back home!

1. Shelly says:

I posted it on my FB and had some girl berate me that I had time to post about a missing dog but not respond to her texts. Jeez. I hope they are all reunited in time. My heart is sad. I hope there are updates….

2. ceboy says:

Yes my one lil yorkie Mollie gets every where in the bay wdnoiw via the couch, her favorite place is the back of the recliner and you must be very careful when getting up or she looses her balance. The bad thing it is so very hard on their backs and hips when jumping down, I have had to move furniture so she can’t get in her favorite places as she is getting older (14years) and is starting to have some hip problems.. I have another little yorkie named Gadget who has never tried this. She is 5years. Both weigh about 3 to 4 lbs but oh my gosh they are so much fun!!!!

7. j says:

The FBI and DEA fabricate evidence, steal from suspects and use murder to close bad cases.
    A corrupt DEA poisoned my dog to death because I called the San Francisco Attorney General’s office to complain that the FBI and DEA where fabricating evidence and stealing from me.

8. Susanne says:

What the hell are you all talking about. This is a human interest story about a home being burglerized and it also is probably a felony considering how much yorkie puppies cost.
    Be human and instead of arguing, lets keep posting and crossposting to get the word out and hopefully some witness will come forward.
    I feel for this lady and hope she gets her yorkies back.
    Please witnesses…COME FORWARD, DO A GOOD DEED!!!!!

9. Susanne says:

I feel for this lady and hope she gets her yorkies back.
    Please witnesses…COME FORWARD, DO A GOOD DEED!!!!!

10. Susanne says:

Hear Linda,
    I am so sorry for your loss, and hope and pray you get all of your yorkie puppies back and the sick little yorkie.
    I have been following your story and have been posting, and sharing it on facebook.
    There is nothing that will replace them. So have high hopes that someone saw something and reports it to the police. Also you might want to find out if there are any survaliance cameras in the area that may have caught something on video at the time the crime occured.
    God bless those poor little dogs, I will be praying for their safe return<3

1. Shelly says:

I just reposted on Facebook also. I am hoping there is word soon. Please give updates if any. We are praying…..

11. Susanne says:

I have one more comment to make:
    To the LOSERS who have NO regard for other peoples belongings.
    PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND RETURN these yorkies PLEASE
    Are you aware of how small the world becomes with facebook~~~~

12. LINDA says:

OMG, MY HEART JUST ACHES IN SADNESS!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU LINDA WITH THE PEACE THAT ONLY HE CAN PROVIDE. DONOT WORRY THE CRUMS WILL GET CAUGHT.

13. Madelin Malkerson says:

This heartbreaks me!!! I would die of sadness if someone stole my dogs! 😦 Hopefully we will hear good news soon!!!

14. linda says:

The male puppy and one female puppy were recovered by the Buena Park Police Department. They were in Los Angeles and someone has been arrested. No word on where Staci or the other puppy is. Still hoping that they are recovered also. I know the puppy will be ok but I am very concerned for Staci. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers if you are inclined to pray. Thank you.

15. Shelly says:

Linda, I really appriciate your update. I took it personally as I understand what it’s like to be violated in the way you were. I am very sad that there are callous uncaring people in this world. Were these the people that broke in or were they people who just ended up with the pups? Thank-You.

1. Linda says:

Of course they deny stealing the puppies but then what does one expect. They are not going to admit it. Thanks for caring.

16. Yojana says:

I believe I may have spoettd the missing building in Egerton Road, complete with handy planning permission, Grade II listing and keys to the front door. I guess it just uprooted itself and moved to a better neighbourhood.