Crews Respond To Fire At Skywalker Ranch

NICASIO (CBS) — Several fire trucks were responding to a fire at the home of famous film director and producer George Lucas in Marin County Tuesday.

The blaze was reported at approximately 5:30 p.m. According to newspaper reports, it started as a chimney fire in the 50,000 square-foot main house.

Skywalker Ranch has its own private fire station but Marin County and San Rafael firefighters were called in to help.

No injuries were reported.

Authorities have not released the extent of the damage.

Lucas directed and produced the blockbuster space opera franchise “Star Wars”. He also produced the “Indiana Jones” movies and “American Graffiti”.

Comments

One Comment

  1. Shrikant Gupta says:

    You are correct dear

    I have seen a latest video of “WikiLeaks Iraq Shooting Video Analysis” which never seen on ========================================thechetna.com/Talent.aspx ========== Thanks to CBS Group

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio
Play.It

Listen Live