Suspect Nabbed In Attempted Murder And Robbery, Female Accomplice At-Large

CYPRESS (CBS) — Authorities in Cypress say they have an attempted murder and robbery suspect in custody while his alleged female accomplice has eluded capture.

Officials report that a 22-year-old male called Cypress police from a telephone in front of the police station just after 4:35 a.m. to say he had been stabbed and that a couple forced him to surrender his ATM card and PIN.

The man said a male suspect took cash from his account while he was being held against his will by a female cohort. After the couple fled, the man walked about a half mile to the police station.

Authorities said the victim had multiple stab wounds to his legs and abdomen. Paramedics were called and gave the man first aid.

Police identified the suspects as Buena Park resident Mark Kristopher Ohls, 24, and Bobbie Shay Crosby, 38, of Cypress.

Ohls has been taken into custody but they said they are still trying to locate Crosby.

The victim is reportedly in stable condition.

Ohls was booked at the Cypress City Jail on robbery, kidnapping, attempted murder and conspiracy charges. He’s been transferred to the Orange County Jail with a bail set at $500,000.

mark ohls1 Suspect Nabbed In Attempted Murder And Robbery, Female Accomplice At Large

Suspect Mark Ohls. (credit: Cypress Police Dept.)

Anyone with information about Crosby’s possible whereabouts, is asked to call Cypress Police at (714) 229-6600 or the Cypress Watch Commander at (714) 229-6615.

Comments

1. The Voice of Reason says:

White Trash tweekers! Hang-em high. Obviously Crosby already had a long wrap sheet, they already had her photo in there. When is CA going to wake up!

2. sscarzz says:

could be a man, Need a chest X-Ray to confirm gender, Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

3. lilly of the valley says:

She should be arrested for having bad hair…

4. FREE LUCKY says:

FREE LUCKY!!!!!!!

5. Shorty says:

Has anyone taken in consideration, what the “victim ” was doing out at around 4 am with the two? I know bobbie. she is a beautiful person. So petty comments about her hair & looks have nothing to do with the severity of this case.

1. Shortys G says:

Riiight!!!
      What the hell was the victim doing out with them?? !! How do you know he isn’t lying or that something else happened he isn’t being truthful about?? maybe look at the vicitims rap sheet its probably right up their with bobbies he was probably a “white trash tweaker” as your racist ignorant self would call it
      not to mention how do u know he wasn’t uglier then she is…. by your opinion if he was as ugly as her in her mug shot then he should be arrested too. better yet lets see u live the life bobbie did and come out looking better…. you were probably born with a silver spoon in your mouth u couldn’t fathom the hardship the world can truly bring if u tried!! This is tragic for all, And those of u making judge mental opinions when you were not there and you haven’t a clue what really happen I hope your faced with a same judge mental fate,

1. sandy says:

well said shorty they dont know her and please if you find her tell her aunt sandy and many others are worried about her, dont judge unless you have all the facts!!!! and your stupid comments about her hair and her gender really grow up!!!!

6. Shorty says:

I WISH I KNEW WHERE SHE WAS😦 I LOVE HER, SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME. I PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY EVERYDAY. AUNT SANDY, IF POSSIBLE, PLS CONTACT ME.

7. Shorty says:

To) shorty’s gon- that’s right. I loved what you said, you nailed it. Thank you🙂

8. Shorty says:

To- shortys g~ your comment regarding bobbie was absolutely correct. Everything you said i agree with 100%. I just found out that the “victim” is not as innocent as the media is portraying him to be. Apparently he has done his share & karma got him.

9. Shorty says:

I just wish karma didn’t have bobbie involved in it😦

10. Sharon Dawn Shelley says:

BOBBIE IS MY LIL SIS SHE IS AN AMAZING MOM AND HAS A HEART OF GOLD SHE WAS CLEAN FOR 5 YEARS AND JUST GOT CAUGHT UP SHE IS A N AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PERSON. I WAS JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE THAN HER UNTIL I WAS DIAGNOSED AS BIPOLAR WITH PSYCHOTIC AND SCHITZO FEATURES MENTAL ILLNESS RUNS DEEP IN OUR FAMILY. THANKS SHORTY FOR THE LOVE. I LOVE YOU AUNT SANDY. JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED…….

11. Shorty says:

@shorty’s g~ well said🙂 i have known bobbie for a very long time. she is such a beautiful person. Recently, i just heard from someone who knows the “victim” that he is no good and karma just caught up with him. I just wish karma’s name was’nt bobbie:(

12. Shorty says:

I remember about 5yrs ago, bobbie called me and asked me to help her get into a sober living house. I had no idea what i was doing, however, i didn’t want her to give up, so together, we sat in my car calling different places till we found one for her.

13. Shorty says:

This is one of many good memories i have of my dear friend bobbie. All negative comments coming from people who ,don’t even know her, your comments show your lack of education and your ignorance. So sad.

14. sandy says:

to all of you who are judging Bobbie when you werent there and dont have all the facts, you need to step off and let the law and a jury of her peers handle it, and from what i heard the guy who was the “victim” is not squeaky clean either, no one is perfect and some who do bad have to blame someone else to look innocent so for those of you with your rude comments….kick rocks!!!!!

15. Shorty says:

Well said Sandy. I am appalled at how ignorant some of these people are. usually the one’s who are so cruel in judging a person,are the ones who are nothing nice to look at. I know bobbie & she is beautiful. Nevertheless, stick2 the story.

16. Sharon Dawn Shelley says:

hey shorty the marshalls brought Brought Bobbie back. She is at OCJ. She had 13 charges dropped down to 8. I am going to court with her she goes back on Nov. 29th. See U There????
    She can use all the support possible and she went to mental health. So hopefully she will finally get the help she needs. I was diagnosed Bi-polar with psychotic and schitzophrenic features but not until our grandmother passed away in 2002 and I wish to God now that I had been Diagnosed years ago then maybe I wouldn’t have self medicated for 25 years and wouldn’t have gotten those strikes. Anyway thanks for the character boost for my lil sis.

17. JUSTUICE says:

JUST FROM READING THE COMMENTS ABOVE HAS LED ME TO BELIEVE ..GUILTY..GUILTY..GUILTY! IF BOBBIE IS SUCH A GOOD MOTHER THEN WHAT WAS SHE DOING OUT AT 4 IN THE MORNING GETTING HERSELF INVOLVED WITH THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY? AND THE OTHER COMMENTS ABOUT TRYING TO GET HER INTO SOBER LIVING? YA SHES A GOOD MOTHER ALRIGHT….SHES A TWEEKER AND A WANNA B THUG! CRIME MUST RUN IN THE FAMILY BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE POST WRITTEN BY HER AUNT SHE HAS STRIKES AGAINST HER TOO. I HOPE CPS STEPS IN TO GIVE THAT POOR CHILD A BETTER LIFE THAT HE DESERVES & HOPE BOBBIE GETS WHAT SHE HAS COMMIN TO HER. NOMATTER WHAT THE VICTIM IS OR HOW LONG HIS RAP SHEET IS, THAT DOSNT JUSTIFY WHAT WAS DONE TO HIM,