Woman Offers $5K Reward For Return Of Stolen Yorkie

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A Yorkie owner is desperate to get her pooch back.

Kelli Dalpes is one in a number of West-siders who have recently been victimized by break-ins and burglaries.

Dalpes is offering a $5,000 reward for the return of her dog.

Her phone number is (575) 430-7482 and her e-mail is kdalpes.pga@gmail.com.

Comments

1. Alpha Kenny Juan says:

In other news, a Westside coyote is currently suffering from a stomachache.

1. yeah says:

Hahahahahaha! That was GREAT! Lol..

1. S says:

Hahahahahahah…very funny. Did you take the dog? What a winner you people are!

2. fran says:

The stories on this site are ALWAYS bereft. Why is there NO PHOTO of the pooch??? Utterly stupid.

3. J says:

I totally agree with that! A dog’s bowl was not stolen and yet there it is. You want the public’s help on this CBS 2, show the photo of the yorkie that was stolen. I saw one of my neighbor walking a “new” dog that looked like the yorkie with a pink scarf, but how can I tell for sure? I only saw a glimpse of the yorkie on the tube. Help this lady find her yorkie and stop being so melodramatic by showing a dog’s bowl. If a child was kidnapped, are you going to print a photo of the child’s shoes?

4. J says:

Yeah! just when I sent my comment, now there is streaming video of the yorkie. Duh! CBS should have done that sooner. I hope you find your yorkie Kelli. Now I need to look closely at my neighbor’s dog if it is the same kind of dog. Good Luck.

1. Amanda says:

ooo yes please look closely at the dog! I’m Kelli’s future sister and law and we’re running around here, there & everywhere to get any and all info. The day Marley went missing, she was actually wearing a pink collar too…

5. michangelo says:

gee,
    post the phone number and e-mail too? stupid. i would have run the contact info through a third party…like the police, humane society or dogs R us or something else.

6. Shel says:

For those of you who think this is stupid, just wait because Karma always comes back to bite! This is my niece’s dog and never judge until you’ve been in someone else’s shoes.

7. marisa says:

someone took my baby Baxter on Sunday August 21 around 5pm….im so lost with out my baby! MItzy i live in Quatrz hill ca

1. Kelli says:

I’m so sorry to hear that Marisa. I know how you are feeling. It’s horrible. Did they take her from the house or yard or where???