Get Free Breakfast From Chick-Fil-A Beginning Aug. 30

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Chicken for dinner, chicken for lunch, and now, chicken for breakfast?

Beginning Aug. 30, patrons can get a free breakfast at Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide by visiting the company’s website to download a personal invitation.

The fast food restaurant is highlighting its breakfast entrees which include chicken biscuits, spicy chicken biscuits, chicken bagels, chicken burritos, and the company’s newest offering, multi-grain oatmeal.

Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. The offer ends September 10.

Chick-Fil-A restaurants are located near downtown Los Angeles and Redondo Beach.

• Comments

1. Steve0 says:

Who is the moron that writes your headlines? Is it August 10 or like the story says August 30?

2. Corinne Anderson says:

This is horrible. Go vegetarian.

1. Clyde says:

Go Away. Mind your own diet.

3. Bob L. says:

Chick-fil-a Website does not have a link I could find. The contact us gives me an error to ask. Nothing like free publicity without what they promise.

Stay away if Chick-fil-a wants to play this type of game. They don’t need my business anymore.

1. fed up with bad reporting says:

I have a feeling that once again, this ‘news’ site is messing around. There is no mention of this promotion on either the company site or the Facebook page.

4. Daniel says:

Maybe the coupon doesn’t become available on the website until the 30th? Because I sure can’t find it. It won’t stop me from eating their food though, I love it.

5. Bob L. says:

Maybe you are right. I will only go there on Sundays.

6. Leroy says:

Dey better have watermellon.

7. Maria says:

WOW Why don’t you guys quit being lazy and actually look something up and quit complaining about something free that you haven’t gotten yet just because it isn’t set up…here for all you lazy people go here….. http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/

1. Bob L. says:

Find this link from Chick Fil-a’s home page, or on any of its links without doing a Google Search. This is the problem – the story or press release did not give out correct information.

We have a life other than do Google searches for information that may or may not be present.

Anyway, thanks for the INFO. I still will stick to a more healthy breakfast.

8. plus de facebook likes says:

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this put up and if I could I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to read even more issues about it!