DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (CBS) — Pavement restoration work has prompted overnight closures of the Pomona (60) Freeway between the Orange (57) and Corona (71) freeways in the Diamond Bar area this week, according to Caltrans.
The closures will be as follows:
– Monday – Sunday, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., up to four lanes and the carpool lane of the westbound 60 Freeway from Diamond Bar Boulevard to the 57 Freeway
– Monday - Sunday, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., the Old Brea Canyon Road offramp from the westbound 60 Freeway
– Monday - Thursday, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., up to three lanes of the eastbound 60 Freeway from the Diamond Bar Boulevard/57 Freeway area to the 71 Freeway
– Monday - Thursday, from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., the Diamond Bar Boulevard onramp to the eastbound 60 Freeway and offramp from the eastbound 60 Freeway
– Friday - Sunday, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., the Grand Boulevard and Garey Avenue onramps to the westbound 60 Freeway, and the Grand Boulevard and Garey Avenue offramps from the westbound 60 Freeway
No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time. The work is part of a $32 million project to restore pavement on the 60 Freeway.