Woman, 45, Critical After Falling In Pasadena Parking Lot

PASADENA (CBS) — A 45-year-old woman fell in a Pasadena parking lot and is now in critical condition, according to authorities.

The unidentified woman fell around 12:30 Wednesday afternoon in a parking structure in the 200 block of East Green Street, said Lt. Phlunte Riddle of the Pasadena Police Department.

Officials do not suspect foul play nor do police know what caused the woman to fall.

Rescue personnel arriving on the scene found the Altadena woman unconscious.

Comments

1. Charlie says:

Help me, i have fallen & i can’t get up

1. bounce says:

Idiot, there’s nothing funny about this. The poor woman may have had a seizure or possibly hit her head after tripping.

2. jerk says:

yeah, don’t be so mean

3. jerk2 says:

why you gotta be so mean?

4. susie says:

A-HOLE… I hope someone you love dearly never falls and can’t get up and later find out they were beaten to death.

2. Peter says:

She was actually beaten to death. Pronounced brain dead on Thursday at Huntington Memorial.

1. BD McGee says:

And when are you going to be pronounced brain dead, sport?

1. Peter says:

I agree with Kelly. Please show respect by refraining from idiotic comments. The media has this all wrong. I cannot believe the Pasadena Police Department has not been more open about what took place. I realize it’s a pension investigation, but for God’s sake, don’t lie about what happened by saying she “fell.”.

3. kelly says:

This was my employee. Her name was Monica and she was very much loved. She passed yesterday.
    Please show some respect, we are all pretty torn up right now.

1. Mary says:

Very sorry for your loss. She was a special lady.

4. Peter says:

I agree with Kelly. Please show respect by refraining from idiotic comments. The media has this all wrong. I cannot believe the Pasadena Police Department has not been more open about what took place. I realize it’s a pending investigation, but for God’s sake, don’t lie about what happened by saying she “fell.”.

1. Mary says:

Monica is a family friend. I too had heard she was beaten. What is the true story? Is there foul play?

1. kelly says:

It is under investigation.

2. angieb says:

I knew Monica too, and it broke my heart when i heard about this. I can say that she was a special lady that loved God very much…i pray for her girls.

5. Paulina R. says:

The truth always has a way of coming out but the fact remains wether accident or murder..we lost a beautiful, positive, energetic woman in the prime of her life..she was my cousin and i will always treasure the memories i have..Monica i love you, rest in peace

6. Rebecca S says:

I’ve known Monica and her family my whole life and was shocked to hear this news. While I understand that this article is very vague, there is a reason for it. However, I really wish people would think twice before posting what they feel will a funny comment. This is a very sad time for the family, friends and coworkers of Monica. I am especially heartbroken for her three daughters.

For those friends, coworkers or fellow church members, I want you to know that a special fundraiser is taking place and can be found by going to Monica’s FB page. Every penny will be given to her family to assist them with funeral/burial and/or cremation costs.

Paulina – I am so very sorry for your loss.