Kim Kardashian To Wed Kris Humphries In Vera Wang Gown

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Kim Kardashian has confirmed that Vera Wang is designing the gown for her nuptials.

The 30-year-old reality star, who is engaged to New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, made the announcement on her blog Monday.

“Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years,” she wrote. “When it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of, No one designs gowns the way she does!”

The news doesn’t come as a big surprise since Kardashian was spotted with Wang at her New York bridal boutique in June.

Wang also designed the gown that younger sister Khloe wore when she married Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom in November 2009.

According to the wedding invitation, obtained by People, Karadashian and Humphries, 26, are set to tie the knot on Aug. 20, in Montecito, Calif.

Comments

1. really? says:

Slow news day?

1. Stryker 21 says:

After he wedding, I’ll take that gown off and toss her salad and munch on her carpet. Then I’ll give it to her fast and hard.

2. Lisalisa says:

who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares

3. Jaman says:

No one cares ! Waste of space, really.

4. ozzy says:

Kim soooo irrelevant and he is a scrub at best in the NBA = clowns….

go away, nobody cares !!!

5. lala63 says:

Oh! Thank GOD she CONFIRMED who will design her wedding dress! I could NOT sleep for days just anticipating this news!!! I feel like I can finally breathe again. I know that we are at war, children are starving in the world, insane people are shooting people at random and shoving bayonets up their azzes, and things like that … but I just didn’t FEEL right not knowing what Kim Kardashian would wear on her wedding day. GAWD. Enough already with these people!!!

6. gc3 says:

Reggie B should walk her down the isle…..

7. noneoff says:

This is such a waste for space!!! Really not of any importance!!! Only those with no life would need to know this none information!!!

8. frank says:

One more fat a*s*s off the streets!!!!!!!

9. Marco says:

Just cant be outdone by Khloe. I give this sham 6 months before shes crying on The View about how hard she tried to make it work.

Why doesnt she just give a big fundraiser if she wants to host a party?

10. Stephen Douglas Lange says:

They should not be called man and wife. Try man and woman or husband and wife. Channel 2 is in the wrong century.