5 Injured In Sunset Boulevard Rollover Crash

WESTWOOD (CBS) — Five people were injured Friday night in a rollover crash in Westwood.

The solo vehicle crash was reported at 7:43 p.m. at 10678 Sunset Blvd., near Beverly Glen Boulevard, said Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

The vehicle overturned during the crash, trapping five people inside, Humphrey said.

All five were taken to hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.

Comments

1. Ronnie says:

Rolling over a car is no small fete. Its a crazy, scary experience that I was fortunate enough to survive. I wish the five of them a speedy recovery.

2. richad kawamura says:

they must have been speeding or asian to roll a car over

3. Lucy says:

So if you’re Asian does that mean you get a higher quote for car insurance than anybody else?

1. Marcus says:

What do you mean, “car insurance”?

4. JUMACHU says:

DOPEY IDIOTS!

5. Bob says:

I flipped a car three times before coming to a stop. I’m not Asian and I wasn’t speeding. I was not paying attention and overcorrected when I realized I was moving into oncoming traffic. No need to stereotype.

6. leroybrown says:

Asians flip cars because they think they are cooking.

7. sharron says:

I witnessed this accident and called 911. I have never seen an accident like this. It was horrific and awfully sad, and I have been traumatized up until a few hours ago when I found this article… that everyone survived. Anyone else who saw this accident knows what I’m talking about. The details are too gruesome and I seriously thought they’d all be fatalities. It broke my heart and for the last 24 hours I’ve just been in shock. I am soo glad to read that all 5 made it..yes they are hospitalized but at least non life threatening. I mean the car was upside down and completely smooched- and I saw a couple of the bodies.mangled not moving, sooooo awful….omg – what a miracle they are alive. I am soo happy they survived and wish them all a speedy and healthy recovery. When you see something like this, it makes you look at life and it really puts things into perspective. Life is way too short. Please appreciate your life, love it and not be in such a rush. And please also be responsible. xxo