Lohan: ‘Freemason Stalker’ Trying To Kill Me

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Is Lindsay Lohan the target of a conspiracy by a shadowy group to assassinate her or is it just a case of celebrity paranoia?

The troubled tabloid star and actress posted a low-resolution photo of a man she called a “freemason stalker” on her Twitter page.

“This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING!” Lohan wrote. “im actually scared now- the blood in the ‘cults’ book was too much.”

“All my fans, my supporters, please stand by me,” she added.

An apparent screenshot from one of Lohan’s security cameras shows a heavy-set man with dark hair, and a goatee, wearing sunglasses and a button-up shirt as he walks through a garden-like backdrop.

The New York Daily News reported that while a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed the alleged stalker threat is real, no explanation of Lohan’s bizarre references to either Freemasonry or “the blood in the ‘cults’ book” was given.

A longtime subject of alternative history buffs and conspiracy theorists, Freemasonry is a mysterious and apparently powerful secret society depicted recently in movies like “The Da Vinci Code” and “National Treasure” along with dozens of classic films.

Lohan pleaded no contest to misdemeanor theft in a Los Angeles courtroom last week and was sentenced to 120 days in jail along with three years of probation and 480 hours of community service.

Comments

1. greg says:

There is no organized group looking to injure her, this guy was probably the water delivery guy or a landscaper, OR it could be the last guy in line on the Lindsey Lohan train. Please go away

2. Larry B. says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just go away, little spoiled rich girl. Who cares about your rampant paranoia and drug problems??? Loser!

3. AL says:

She is such a loser!! she has FANS??

4. ES says:

First of all, “All my fans”? She’s totally delusional. Second, isn’t that Sam Ro?

5. Jim Gates says:

but then again there have been in past years actors and actresses murdered by deranged fans so this could be fake or it could be real

1. Jack says:

you have to take into account how deranged she is before you assume someone else is

6. Rick says:

Sorry, LiLo, Freemasons are not Mexican or Latino. LOL!

1. Will says:

Totally wrong, Rick. I know many Freemasons of Mexican/’Latino heritage, with at least one Spanish-speaking lodge in the LA area. But I am sure that none of them are interested in this poor delusional girl, other than hoping she gets proper treatment and straightens out her life.

2. Desiree says:

Actually, there are brothers of the Masonic Order all over the world, with hundreds of lodges in 29 of the 31 states that make up the United Mexican States. There are also lodges throughout the Asian continent, with over 16000 Freemasons in the Phillippines alone which, as you may or may not know, was ALSO colonized by Spain. Educate yourself before making ignorant comments, please!

7. k massey says:

As a Master Mason of the fraternal order of Masons and 21 year veteran of the Armed Services, this offends me…we may have our secrets within the franerity, but to say we’re stalkers to attempt to divert attention from her to an honorable society like the Masons is unforgivable….

1. Will says:

Completely agree. Thank you for your service, brother.

1. GC1008 says:

Mr. Massey, Thank you for all your service. People with intelligence won’t listen. The woman belonged in jail a long time ago and keeps getting a get-out-of-jail-free card from the judiciary. The system’s broken and there’s really no excuse.

8. Jeremy says:

Again, another defamation of a totally innocuous and benevolent organization. Where is her evidence that this man is a Freemason? There is none. Lohan is a convicted thief and drug abuse who needs to get her life in order before she makes accusations against other people.

9. Dottie says:

Never in my life have I heard “Freemason and Stalker” in the same sentence. My Grandfather was a Mason and so was my Uncle. Because I was a relative of a Freemason I was able to be incharge of the “Jobs Daughters” for the years my daughters were in it. The Masons supported the Jobs Daugters for the girls and the DeMolay for the boys. Please stop giving her this type of coverage. Ignore her.

10. RALPH says:

HEY LINDAY, WHY DON’T YOU GO BACK TO REHAB AND STAY THERE FOR 2-3 YEARS AND THEN WE THE NORMAL PEOPLE THAT GO TO WORK AND PAY BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF OUR KIDS AND PARENTS WON’T HAVE TO LISTEN ABOUT YOUR B.S. ANYMORE. YOUR A DRUGGIE, DRUNK, THIEF, AND YOUR JUST ONE STEP FROM BEING ON THAT M.E. TABLE THAT YOU WILL GET TO SEE ALMOST EVERYDAY. DO US A FAVOR, YOU MIGHT AS WILL JUST CLIMB UP ON IT NOW AND SAVE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF L.A. ALITTLE MONEY AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS STORY FOREVER.

11. Masonicdoc says:

Poor little Lindsay.. Everybody is picking on me, and now some Mason (?) is
    stalking me and wants to kill me. What? What makes her think that anybody
    thinks she is important enough to kill Beside, Masons don’t go around killing
    people. As a 50yr+ Mason – and proud of it – I resent her saying such things and
    defaming and insulting the good names of many former Presidents, sports
    filgures, movie stars, civic and medical citizens, who contribute so much to
    a better life for all. One piece of advice, Lindsay – go find God – soon.

12. M.E.Y.S says:

You are all so lost in a world that harbors demonic influence, keeping yourselves in that one comfort zone, just following like a mere herd of cattle. Do some research, love ur fellow man, and trust that these hurtful retaliatory remarks are NOTHING OUR FAITH AND LOVE IN CHRIST SHOULD EVER SUGGEST LIVE TO ENCOURAGE STAND TOGETHER. No matter what….understand that we are no better than the evil we must soon face, not if we choose to condemn….JUST CUZ U DONT SEE, OR UR GIFT OF LIFEHAS MADE U BITTER AND WEAK DOESNT MEAN she is a freak. Open up and look to Jesus and prepare.

13. гпк рф скачать says:

Good day very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I am happy to search out numerous useful info right here in the post, we need develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .