James Worthy Reacts To Ejections, Sweep

(CBS) — Appearing on CBS 2’s Sports Central, Pro Basketball Hall of Famer James Worthy wasn’t too pleased with the way the Los Angeles Lakers franchise was represented in Dallas during game four.

Comments

1. Omar Swearingen says:

I say Worthy those so called bumps were un call for. I love the Lakers but Andrew and Odem need to be ashamed of themselves for even ebowing like that. And it goes to show you what kind of losser you are when you throw them tanterans like that.

Omar
    Ohio

2. Lou says:

Enough of these uneducated ghetto millionaires playing basketball, LA needs a nfl team.

3. REDONDOMANDO says:

WE FLAT OUT JUST GOT BEAT PEOPLE. SEVERAL DOORS WILL CLOSE DUE TO THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE BUT THEN AGAIN SOME WILL OPEN. WE ARE RESILIANT AND WILL LEARN FROM THIS AND GET BACK TO BASICS. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES PHIL, AND CHAMPIONSHIPS! GO FIND YOUR ZEN!

4. ES says:

Too bad money can’t buy class.

5. Mike says:

Bynum is a GHETTO RAT!

6. Frank says:

Lou, NFL is full of more ghetto millionaires also. Good Luck. ES said it best !!!

7. DERRICK says:

lOVE LAKERS,HATE DIRTY PLAY ANDREW BYNUM THE BUM DID.

8. Mavs Fan says:

Lakers have no class. Maybe next year Purple and Old

1. Daisy says:

If it was any consolation, Odom had to go home to the fugly Kartrashian & her worthless mooching family.

9. Sistagirl Young says:

I am not a Lakers fan–I don’t even care for sports for the most part. Yet to have watched the inexcusable foul committed by Bynum was jaw-dropping. How do you do something so lacking in human decency? I am a woman of color and I can imagine a lot of people will attribute this to a “black” thang. Such is not the case. Not all black people behave in such a deplorable manner. Why did he do it? I”m sure there are any number of explanations for such low-life behavior. There is no justification for such an abominable display of “poor” sportsmanship. I salute my Brothas who have always exhibited the sportmanship that made the NBA what it is. To you Mr. Bynum, I will pray for you. What a “wonderful” gift to give your Mom On Mother’s Day.