Simi Valley Kidnapping Survivor Remains Hospitalized

SIMI VALLEY (CBS)  — More than one week after being kidnapped from her bedroom in Simi Valley, Keisha Marshall remains hospitalized.

It was April 17, just after 9:30 p.m. when Rashaun Bailey, 27, allegedly stormed 24-year-old Keisha Marshall’s Simi Valley home, beat her and kidnapped her.

“I wish that he would get help,” she said from her hospital bed.

With blows powerful enough to fracture her skull, Marshall ended up unconscious in the back of Bailey’s vehicle.  When she came to, she was in Vegas where Bailey planned for the couple to marry.  Luckily for Marshall, Bailey decided to return to Simi Valley because Marshall didn’t have a wedding dress.

Hours later after tense negotiations with detectives, the pair ended up at the Simi Valley police department.  Marshall was rushed to the hospital and Bailey was booked on a large list of charges including kidnapping.

After three days at the hospital Marshall planned to go home, but that’s when she started to have seizures.

“It’s been a lot of pain and I’ve been trying to deal with it because I’ve come to the conclusion I’m going to have to live with this pain.”

And she’ll have to live with partial paralysis of her face because of bleeding on her brain.

While Marshall has no idea when she will leave the hospital, she is thankful for her family, friends and the Simi Valley Police Department.

Rashon Bailey is still in jail on $525,000, bail but prosecutors are hoping to have that amount raised out of concern for Marshall’s safety.

Comments

1. IgnoranceBlows says:

Soo… you’re saying it’s HER fault? Excuse me, but in no way, shape, or form does any action of a woman JUSTIFIES another man beating her.

1. michelle's an idiot says:

Um, maybe I’m blind, but I don’t see ANYWHERE in the article that states this woman was a prostitute and that SHE attacked the man. So, FYI, YOU are wrong, michellefrommadison. Re-read the article again and you’ll see that HE stormed HER apartment and KIDNAPPED HER. NOT the other way around. Plain and simple: YOU’RE AN IDIOT.

2. Karen says:

Michelle – I don’t believe you have any licenses or degrees based on your comments. If you did, you would know how to pick out the facts from articles. Someone has already pointed it out to you.

Your comments are way out of line. You should apologize.

2. Sheryl Ford says:

No matter how you act you No One deserves to receive that kind of a lesson. You need to learn some compassion and a lesson on good morales. Think how you’d feel if that was you or your family before you speak ill of someone else!!!

1. michellefrommadison says:

Sorry SF, but you are incorrect, but that is common with people not well informed or educated.

3. Tigger says:

Your an unculterd idiot madison!

1. michelle's an idiot says:

Yes, yes she is, Tigger. Well said. She needs major psychological help.

1. michellefrommadison says:

Your IP shows you are a current patient.

2. michellefrommadison says:

Please elaborate. and tell us why you feel you are so short-changed on knowledge.

3. michellefrommadison says:

Tigger, Ppease elaborate. and tell us why you feel you are so short-changed on knowledge.

4. Tigger says:

Your being an uninsiteful B*@#ch

5. michelle's an idiot says:

I mourn for your future and any children you may already have or will yet have. *sigh* Idiots…..

6. Sheryl Ford says:

such as your self….education and information has nothing to do with a beating. p.s. how are you so well informed to start with

1. michellefrommadison says:

Several degrees, professional licenses, and metal identification insignias. But, if you were well educated, you’d already know that. Sorry to see you are so slow Sheryl Ford.

7. Sheryl Ford says:

Do you even know what ignorance means michelle!!

1. michellefrommadison says:

Yes SF, I do, it means you!

8. Sheryl Ford says:

people need to be a little more compassionate to others in this world today and not so judging and hateful. Thats the problem with the world today!!! To much hate!!

9. Sheryl Ford says:

degree’s and licenses in what type of beatings. How come you seem to think i’m uneducated in this catagory. I’ve been where this woman has too so don’t call me slow!!!! you sound like a rich girl out of a soap opera. All the degrees don’t help or matter if your so accusive or ignorant about others i’ve been thru the same thing most of my life.

10. michelle's an idiot says:

Michelle from Madison is the only one here speaking anything logical and insightful.

1. michelle's an idiot says:

Hey! You can’t steal my ID! I’m telling! (I’m the REAL “michelle’s an idiot”. No imposters please.)

11. kriste says:

michelle is a troll. i’m guessing middle aged male who’s so bored with his life he comes on comment boards and leaves comments who’s only purpose is to create a reaction. look at what the person posing as michelle is posting, are these the posts of a normal rational human being, or a sad lonely person with mental age equal to a grade schooler…
    this one’s easy to call folks. and i’m pretty sure he’s arguing with himself under several names. i guess we’ll have to put up with this until the world of warcraft server is back up.

12. greg says:

I bet $500 she ends up back with him, or defending him by saying something stupid like, “he didn’t mean it” blah blah blah

1. michellefrommadison says:

I totally agree with you Greg. 🙂

13. michellefrommadison says:

Of course, some of the comments listed under my name are not from me. I did report it to the authorities and they are actively doing and investigation and charges will be disseminated soon.

14. HooDatIS? says:

MAN THIS DUDE NEEDS HELP
    LOCK HIM UP THROW AWAY THE KEY
    WHAT A CREEP
    VISIT MY BLOG

15. What people will do or say for attention says:

Michelle any body can use a screen name. Do you really think the authorities are going to stop looking for murders because of that. LOL Are you lonely?

1. michellefrommadison says:

Yes, they sent two cruisers here and they copied a bunch of things and saved it on an some big memory stick and they told me to continue communications till I hear from the Prosecutor’s office. They said they just arrested some people this week on the very same thing. Looks like the imposter will be going away on an unplanned trip.

1. Karen says:

Michelle – What drugs are you on? I’m a legal professional FOR REAL. The cops are not coming to your house because NO ONE POSTING HERE has done anything that is illegal. It’s called the 1st Amendment.

YOU need help Michelle. I urge you to call the Mental Health Dept TODAY and find a LICENSED psychotherapist to work through these issues with you.

Nothing any of us can say will help you and you really need help.

16. Gwen says:

No one deserves to be beat like this man beat her no matter what the situation.
    I, too have been in abusive relationships afraid to leave, thinking I was in love.
    Thank God that I have learned to love myself and know that if a man puts his hands on me he does not love me nor does he love himself.

1. michellefrommadison says:

Unless of course, he might be defending himself from your attack.

1. michellefrommadison says:

17. Karen says:

Michelle – You are a pig. How dare you make this comment. I hope you are never beat. Battery is illegal to let you know. We are civilized people in the USA.

18. CarolB says:

Michelle’s is so hot on trying to force everyone to think she is bright and well informed, mentioning the police, thinking she is scaring everyone with her emty threats, what an idiot.

19. SirGalahad says:

REport michellefrommadison, he is scare now and its saying about his IP so people wont think its him posting. REPORT HIM!! he’s a big idiot!!

20. Can you say looney says:

Idiot above

21. WOW says:

Ohhh, on the previous issues, the authorities have identified the IP address of the imposter and have an address for the investigation. Go police!!!….SO YOU’RE SAYING THE POLICE SENT A COMPUTER FORENSIC PERSON TO YOUR HOUSE TO TRACE AN IP ADDRESS…….LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL crack kills. You do know that Michelle?

Comments are closed.