Bynum’s Knee Was Topic Of Discussion At Lakers Practice

NEW ORLEANS (CBS) – Andrew Bynum’s knee was the topic of discussion at Saturday practice as the Lakers prepare for game 4 Sunday on KCAL 9 in New Orelans. Bynum went down hard in the 3rd quarter holding his surgically repaired knee. He Scored 14 points and 11 rebounds in game 3.

Comments

1. Marxmkt says:

Agréable matin à vous tous ,

Pour commencer , permettez-moi de vous démontrer mon appréciation pour chacune des très pertinentes connaissances que j’ai découvertes sur cet imposant phorum .

Je ne suis pas sure d’être au meilleur endroit mais je n’en ai pas trouvé de meilleur.

J’habite à Lancaster, usa. J’ai 37 années et j’éduque quatre super enfants qui sont tous âgés entre 2 et 14 ans (1 est adopté). J’aime énormément beaucoup les animaux et je fais de mon mieux de leur donner les produits qui leur rendent l’existance plus splendide.

Merci à l’avance pour toutes les très intéressantes débats à venir et je vous remercie de votre compassion pour mon français moins que parfait: ma langue maternelle est l’arabe et je fais de mon mieux d’éviter les erreurs mais c’est très ardu !

A bientôt

Arthru

2. iApplez says:

If you have not already I would definitely recommend that you buy runescape money from buyrunescapegold.net!
    I checked them out awhile back and all went well.

3. NikaSmith says:

Hi Good Night! Welcome to the new web site Erotic Massage Parlors.

4. Omitssted says:

Hi I really needed to say hello. I loooove playing internet video games, xbox and other computer games. I’ve recently been reading this board for a while just saying hi for the first time! So I will be lingering around here for a while just thought I should say I am alive. If you have any questions about rs bots or runescape bots I am very knowledgeable and will help anyone who needs.

5. slufluogilarmorimch says:

You completed certain good points there. I did a search on the matter and found nearly all people will go along with with your blog.

6. ybjfluogilarmoritsz says:

You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most folks will go along with with your blog.

7. vuafluogilarmoriuha says:

You completed various good points there. I did a search on the theme and found a good number of people will agree with your blog.

8. TimSmith says:

I was just curious as to how I go about changing my password on here? Couldn’t find it when I did a quick scan, thanks.

9. LymnAmili says:

I’m glad to suggest that I am the most recent member here and i look forward to talking with everyone throughout here soon.

10. CuBbuibeMut says:

buy lamivudine online – lamivudine and zidovudine

buy famciclovir – herpes

11. BydayBugFlell says:

I am pleased to tell you the fact that I’m probably the latest member right here and i look forward to talking with you all within here in the near future.

12. BUYMETRONIDAZOLE says:

[b]metronidazole peripheral neuropathy[/b]

13. Jearfexcixhic says:

whats up im new here.. dont really know what im looking to accomplish but i suppose i’ll post here and there where i think i have something intelligent to say..

nice to meet you all.

14. Avbnqeeewzpy says:

For the people, for the activities, for the charm of the world’s most picturesque meeting and
    event sites – look to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. We hope you will visit us soon and discover
    just how memorable a meeting can be.

15. Creen David says:

Buy Cheap RS Gold at 4rsgold website,more Cheap RS Gold you purchase,more surprises you can get.

16. laxmanila says:

Don’t you guys think that Carl’s Jr.’s TV ad for its southwest patty melt is too suggestive? It shouldn’t be shown on prime time shows, like basketball games which kids watch, too. The ad objectifies women as easy and hot, and would just act like she’s in the bedroom instead of in an open car at a drive-in theater.

17. facebook fans says:

Someone essentially help to make critically posts I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Wonderful task!

18. Yahocaun says:

Hello! My name is Frank. I’m engineer.