29_35x90 knx_35x90

Local

Claremont House Fire Causes $150K In Damages

View Comments
Photo Galleries

CLAREMONT (CBS) — An electrical fire causes $150,000 in damages to a Claremont home Wednesday.

The fire broke out in the home’s garage at 5:19 a.m. located at 1041 W. Baseline Rd.

Officials say a man and a woman were at home when the fire began, but were able to escape. Both residents were transported to a local hospital and treated for minor smoke inhalation.

The fire was extinguished by 5:56 a.m. Fire officials are investigating.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,378 other followers