Benicio Del Toro Expecting Baby With Kimberly Stewart

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Benicio del Toro is becoming a father.

A spokeswoman for the 44-year-old actor says del Toro is expecting a child with reality star Kimberly Stewart, who is Rod Stewart’s daughter.

Publicist Robin Baum says that “although they are not a couple,” del Toro and Kimberly Stewart are looking forward to the baby’s arrival.

She says, “Benicio is the father and is very supportive.”

Del Toro won an Academy Award for his supporting role in 2000’s “Traffic.” His other credits include “The Wolfman,” “Sin City” and “21 Grams.”

The 31-year-old Stewart starred in the 2007 reality show “Living with… Kimberly Stewart.”

Comments

1. ndf says:

My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is 12 years older than me, lol. We met online at A’geM’ing’le. com The premiere online community for older women seek younger men or older men seek younger women to meet and share your interests. Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is not in your age group? Leave behind the other general dating sites out there and try us.

1. royrogers says:

i HEARD YOU’LL HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYWAYS, YOU ARE PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET, SHOWING WHAT A HOLE YOU ARE

1. Hessa says:

Well with this line up WTTK just lost a lneister. I like to listen to Laura from 8-10 as part of bedtime. I listened to Severin for a couple of months, he is sorta conservative, but I did not like his program and stopped listening. I don’t plan on listening to him when he comes back, like Justin I have my own issues with Severin. I guess I need to do some research to find times for Laura on some AM station nearby at a good time for me.

2. TT says:

Ok you guys … Why is his “mug” on there – he’s ok n everything – but where is the Momma ???? A Little more appropriate for this story…..🙂

3. royrogers says:

Lucky sob, to be doing the horizal monbo with her and with a father in law like that, life couldn’t get any better. Nice job Ben, Give her an extra shot for me,..LOL

1. Phiwe says:

where do i find the play list for the dj on 98.7 tampa news radio sattion i like the sattion i lisson to it in my car when im driveing and want to see the play list that they play on the sattion if i can ok ty send me a email if i can get the list ok ty Joe

4. gmom says:

Not a couple, just good for humping one another and producing a child that will be shuffled back and forth between parents. Disgusting pigs, both of them. Of course, Rod Stewart has been such a good role model. Gee, how many other boyfriends,girlfriends, will this child get to meet in it’s lifeteime?