Day Care Center Operator Charged With Molesting Godson, 13

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A woman who operated a day care center out of her South Los Angeles home was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of sex crimes involving her 13-year-old godson. She allegedly was caught having sex with the minor in a van.

Chelsea McClelland, 34, was scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court on four felony counts of lewd act on a child under 14.

She was first arrested last December when officers reportedly found McClelland and the boy having sex in a van that was parked near the Santa Monica (10) Freeway and La Brea Avenue.

McClelland provided day care for eight other children at her center, which was closed, police said shortly after her arrest.

If convicted, she could face up to 10 years in state prison.

Comments

1. ILLEGALS says:

Losing her business & going to prison for up to 10 years. I guess when you’re hornie then you’re hornie.

2. ILLEGALS says:

Lucky Godson, getting a head start in sex education.

3. Mr. Torosaki says:

I would have loved to hookup with a MILF when I was 13. Kid is lucky.

4. jstnLA says:

Any pictures, but then again, when you’re 13 any hole will do.

5. Mary Lewis says:

Thess comments are disgusting. If this was a 13 year old girl with her 34 year old god father you guys would be saying how sick this is! It is still sick. this was a kid and this disgusting, perverted woman took advantage of him. PERIOD!

1. ANONYMOUS says:

THANK YOU MARY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. I’M HIS MOTHER AND STILL AFTER 8 MOS. I CRY…. SOMETIMES EVERYDAY BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE! AND HE WASN’T HER GODSON. HE WAS MY SON!!!!

6. cathy james says:

I agree with you mom. I feel like the comments are wrong and unecessary. Do you have any updates on the case. Ive been following it since the beginning and havent heard anything. My son was at her daycare also, and Im just glad he stopped going. Please keep me posted and Im praying for your family.