No Book Deal For Charlie Sheen

NEW YORK (AP) — So much for a Charlie Sheen book deal.

Sheen spokesman Larry Solters says the former “Two and a Half Men” sitcom star never hired literary agent Peter McGuigan, who has been contacting publishers in recent weeks about a possible Sheen memoir.

Several publishers have told The Associated Press they rejected the proposal, citing Sheen’s high price tag and unpredictable behavior.

Sheen has boasted he could get $10 million for a book.

Comments

1. H.R. Allen ret. says:

I would like to have read what he has to say about the filming of Apocalypse Now. I’m sure working with Marlon Brando was an experience!

1. James says:

I think you’re confusing Charlie Sheen with his father, Martin Sheen, who appeared in Apocalypse Now.

2. H.R. Allen ret. says:

No, Martin Sheen is the old guy. The guy in A.N. is young.

1. James says:

I’m not sure if you’re being serious, but Apocalypse Now was filmed in 1979, when Charlie Sheen was 14 years old. The actor was Martin Sheen.

3. Marco says:

Maybe you have Apocalypse Now confused with Platoon. But there was no Brando.

4. H.R. Allen ret. says:

Ah yes, that’s it–Platoon. Charlie played Private Joker, if I recall correctly. I thought Marlon Brando was that drill instructor guy?