3 Severely Hurt In 2-Car Crash In Lincoln Heights

LINCOLN HEIGHTS (CBS) —  Two men and a woman were hospitalized with severe to life-threatening injuries in a two-vehicle crash in Lincoln Heights Monday.

One vehicle overturned.

The crash at 2256 N. Griffin Ave., between Broadway and Main Street, was reported at 4:44 p.m., said Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

The victims were transported to County-USC Medical Center beginning at 5:05 p.m.

A fourth person “who was either ill or slightly injured” was later taken to County-USC Medical Center, Humphrey said.

There was no word on the gender of the fourth person, Humphrey said.

Anyone with information about the crash was asked to call the Los Angeles Police Department’s Hollenbeck Division at (323) 342-4100.

Comments

1. Armando Broncas says:

so wheres the first person who is going to comment
    deport them they are probably illegal.?

2. joe says:

Lincoln Heights. No more info needed. The person who hit them was illegal with no insurance and the victims are illegals and we now have to fit the bill. The sooner we deport em the sooner this stops!

3. joe says:

just and fyi for you anchor babies, you are considered 2nd class citizens and we consider you illegal as well

1. joe says:

i forgot to mention that i am gay and i used to get bullied by hispanics back in high school but i never had enough balls to step up to them.thats why i hate them so much

1. joe says:

I also forgot to mention being gay is a lot better than being a messican. Hell I woud rather be a 3 legged dog that cant see than be an illegal. Thank you god for sparing me

2. Janice says:

Didn’t you know back in the day and still in some places in the good old united sates, Gays are considered second class citizens. I guess you must know how they feel.

3. Gabe says:

No Joe,
        I’d rather be mexican than a butt pirate!!!!!!! You and Sam are a perfect examples of white trash!!! Nothing better to do than to put other people down!! Maybe, you and Sam should shower together and that way you guys can vent all your frustration out on each other…..

Later

4. Gabe says:

OK I will come clean, I am an illegal butt pirate so I have no choice. Just shoot me now

5. Gabe says:

Very Funny Joe!!!! I’m not judging you for being GAY!!!! It’s because your plain STUPID!!!!! It’s scary that stupid people like yourself exist!!!! Just to SCARY!!!!

I would still choose being mexican, than I but pirate like your self!!!!
        To everybody else, I dont have a problem with anyboby’s sexual prefrence, I just have a proble with GAY JOE. Just dont want everybody to think all caucasians think like Little JOE

4. Leo says:

I pick the butt pirate. Nothin lower than being an illegal.

5. thomas says:

I pick the butt pirate also. I dont like anything the color of my feces!

1. Ted says:

Ahoy mate Arrrgh! I pick the butt pirate too. Id rather be an animal than an illegal

6. Sung Lee says:

I am asian and if given the choice I pick the butt pirate as well. Sorry amigo

1. pedro sanchez says:

hey sung lee your race is the worst of the worst and your people smell i hate chinatown

7. LarryV says:

Sorry Gaybe I gotta go with the butt pirate as well.

8. Julio says:

I am a legal citizen who worked hard an waited 7 years to get my citizenship so I despise these illegals who break the law and make all my work feel like I did it for nothing. I also pick butt pirate than illegal cause I worked to hard to get where I am at and cannot stand illegal people

1. Jake says:

Julio
      Your still an Illegal in my book, your not caucasian, so dont feel special buddy!!!
      What a dumb ass, trying to fit in. you should go back to were ever you came from

9. Paul Barajas says:

you people are funny. you like to talk s#$t on the computer. wonder which one of you has the balls to walk the streets on Lincoln heights at night? we may be illegal but we got all the jobs here while you are on unemployment facing foreclosure. hahaha

10. la82 says:

So it has become fairly obvious that all these white hicks are creating fake profiles in order to leave comments. Pretty sad, nothing better to do than hide behind a computer and belittle others just because your lifes suck. Must be sad being white and thinking the world should be handed to you in a silver platter but when you look in the mirror all you see is trailer trash.

And let me close in saying, I have a number of white friends who are nothing but tolerant and accept minorities of all races and creeds. So for all you confederate hicks, simple minded idiots like you ARE THE MINORITY. Get use to the make up our society because you’ll be living among us for years to comer, black, brown, yellow, whatever.

11. i hope they died says:

3 less illegals in Cali, millions more to go. They’re like Roaches, infesting one hood after another.. Gawd awful pests!!