Dodgers Shirt Pokes Fun At Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim

(CBS) — Nike has released a new shirt in time for Spring Training:

dodgers Dodgers Shirt Pokes Fun At Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim

In 2005, the Angels officially became the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

1. Dodger Fan says:

Good job Nike! It only took 6 years to come up with the “genius” marketing idea? I love my Dodgers but this is dumb. The joke is over and was over 5 years ago.

2. Angels Fan says:

Doesnt matter where you write or how you write it. Los Angeles ANGELS of Anaheim still sounds better. Dream on Dodgers. Angels all the way!!!!!!1

1. johnny chingas says:

You wish, stay in orange county.

3. Bernie Martinez says:

This is not a new idea Nike. I got that shirt a few years ago. Mine has all the printing on the front.

4. aconcernedcitizen says:

Hey Angles fan, don’t make me laugh! Win or lose, the DODGERS are a much better team than the Angels hands down. The DODGERS are a storied franchise steeped in tradition all the way back to their days in BROOKLYN! Lets see we had Duke Snider, Don Drysdale, Jackie Robinson, Pee Wee Reese and I could go on and on. Who do u have tough guy? Oh that’s right, you have the RALLY MONKEY! Enough said!

5. Angelfan4ever says:

Hey aconcernedcitizen, we Angel fans love the Dodgers. It’s nice to get some easy wins every year. 37 – 23 against the Doyers over the last 10 years. Storied franchise means the Dodgers were good. That ship has sailed when O’Malley sold the team.

6. TRUEBLUEFAN says:

There’s only one MLB Team in Los Angeles The Dodgers!!!! Angels need to stay in good ol’ Ana-Slime!!!!!

7. jaguar pc hosting says:

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was once entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!