Warrants Served In Redlands Shooting That Killed 2 Teens
REDLANDS (AP) — Redlands police say they have served search warrants at six homes in connection with last month’s fatal shooting of two teens.
Police spokesman Carl Baker says the warrants were served at 7 a.m. Thursday. He says police made three arrests that were unrelated to the killings and the investigation continues.
Four teen boys were shot Jan. 5 in a common playground area between two apartment buildings.
One victim, 17-year-old Quinn McCaleb, was pronounced dead at the scene. Three others were taken to a hospital, where 16-year-old Andrew Jackson died.
Two other teens treated and released. A fifth teen ran from the shooting and was not injured.
A $10,000 reward has been offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the gunman.
(© Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)