Man Stabbed To Death At Pico Rivera Birthday Party

PICO RIVERA (CBS) — A man was stabbed to death at a birthday party in Pico Rivera early Sunday morning.

The stabbing in the 8700 block of Bradhurst Street was reported at 12:43 a.m., according to deputy Lillian Peck.

The victim, whose name was not released, was killed when at least 10 uninvited gang members showed up at the party.

One of the suspects also fired several shots into the crowd, but no one was hit, Peck said.

No arrests were made.

Anyone with more information about the incident was asked to call homicide detectives at (323) 890-5500.

(©2010 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)

1. Lupe Aviña says:

So horrible. I pray to God they catch the guys who did this

2. daniel says:

For the people who did this will be judged by our lord and savior, their day will come to answer for the things that they have done. Let there be justice, if anyone knows any information please contact the authorities. R.I.P you will be missed very much.

3. oso says:

cowards couldnt come alone chavala!

4. schoked says:

If this is the same person who is a family members cousin he wasn’t a man he was ony 18 years old just beginning his journey in life and a good student and football player! Such low lifes and cowards took him away way too soon. God Bless his family and curse the low lifes who did this!

5. Fam. Venegas says:

RiP Ramos…
    Always n Forever in our hearts n souls u shall be!!!

Love Faith

6. javier says:

To my Best friend and my Brother -in-law. He is now with are lord and i will miss him very much ..he made me proud and he is always will be my JR….to his siters and his father and mother …my pain and my love is with you —-god bless you and his friends………i love you JR rest in peace…..your brother .in -law JAVI AND MECH